Mahle EGR - Set Up Technician (Production Maintenance Mechanic) in Charleston, South Carolina
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
EGR - Set Up Technician (Production Maintenance Mechanic)
2nd shift (2pm to 10pm) in EGR area - Exhaust Gas Recirculation
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Ensure equipment is capable of running quality parts in proper sequence and speed to meet production demands.
- Organize and perform changeovers.
- Take an active part in problem solving, debugging and improving of product equipment/tooling.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area and follow all established safety guidelines.
- Perform PMs and repair tooling. Repair and replace worn tooling
- Document tooling status in tracking system.
- Work with digital calipers, micrometers and indicators.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and any shift as required.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Requires Algebra proficiency
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to troubleshoot/repair/improve tooling and machine set-ups.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little to no supervision.
- Five years of industrial experience or completion of a mechanical apprenticeship program
- Familiarity with Metric system and tight tolerances (0.01mm)
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Amber Paugh is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled