Mahle EHS Coordinator in Charleston, South Carolina
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? MAHLE is a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. With our product portfolio we address all the crucial issues relating to the powertrain and air conditioning technology—both for drives with combustion engines and for e-mobility. Today, some 78.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 production locations and 16 major development centers.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Maintain Health and Safety policies, procedures, and programs to comply with MAHLE Behr, OSHA, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Respond to and facilitate investigations for all incidents and near misses, assisting with identification of root causes, and driving implementation of corrective actions.
- Organize position-specific safety and health training programs.
- Review new machinery, equipment, and plant layout changes to ensure a proactive safety approach.
- Monitor occupational health and industrial hygiene activities including air sampling, noise measurements, etc.
- Conduct safety and health audits
- Organize ergonomic assessments and job hazard analysis for all areas.
- Ensure appropriate personal protective equipment is available for employees.
- Facilitate visitor/contractor expectations pertaining to plant safety.
- Maintain safety files and records.
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Associate degree and a minimum of 3-5 years experience working in Environmental, Health and Safety. Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Environmental Systems (ISO14001) preferred.
- Basic knowledge of local, state, and federal environmental and safety regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Amber Paugh is available to answer any questions at email@example.com.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled