North American Roofing Commercial Roofing Foreman / Supervisor in Columbia, South Carolina
North American Roofing, one of the nation's largest roofing contractors, has new opportunities across the US. We are currently searching for a Crew Supervisor.
Do you know commercial roofing and demonstrate good leadership skills? Are you ready to supervise your own crew as you develop your skills as a foreman? This is the perfect opportunity for you.
North American Roofing wants to help you grow your career!
What will we want you to do?
- Perform tasks as needed to prepare commercial roofs for final inspection of the installation of single ply roofing systems
- Supervise one to two employees in the final punch out process
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations for self and crew
- Ensure Company's safety and quality procedures are followed daily
- Communicate progress of jobs to Project Manager each day
- Inspect work performed and ensure manufacturers' installation guidelines have been followed
- Train and assign tasks to crew employees
- Interact with customers as necessary
To be successful you'll need the following:
- 2+ years of experience in the commercial roofing industry
- 1 year of leadership experience on a roofing crew
- Knowledge of single ply roofing systems
- Knowledge of OSHA is a plus
- Ability to problem solve
- A safe driving record is required
- Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to travel extensively as needed
- Ability to speak Spanish is helpful
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Career advancement training
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with discounts for everyday needs
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Holiday Time Off
- Progressive, people-centric culture
Tracking Code: 1545-198
Job Location: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular