Suntuity Solar Electrician in Columbia, South Carolina
At Suntuity, we believe that people create our success. Our people have established Suntuity to be a top 10 leader in the Solar Industry. Our design approach to solar systems, battery storage, energy monitoring, and a commitment to the customer experience, makes our solutions superior and a sound investment.
We believe in People, Planet, Profit! In that order. One of our primary goals is to hire and retain the best and most talented employees, leaders in their own right, and provide them with a growth environment that is focused on adding value for our customers. We strongly believe that the diversity of our employees and their ongoing growth
Suntuity offers excellent competitive salaries and incentives, and unparalleled opportunities for development-all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment and development, combined with our global footprint and broad range of business services, provides us with the ingredients required to maintain and grow our leading solar market positions around the world.
Join an Industry Leading Team Today
Seeking experienced Electricians to join our team installing and servicing solar power systems for residential/commercial customers. This role will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical, wiring, and solar(photo voltaic) systems. Licensed Journeymen strongly preferred.
· Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and solar (photo voltaic) systems.
· Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
· Perform general electrical maintenance.
· Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
· Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
· Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or solar (PV) fixtures.
· Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
· Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
· Experience working as an electrician.
· High school diploma/GED.
· Valid driver's license.
- Lift over 50 lbs.