Deloitte Litigation Project Manager in Columbia, South Carolina
Are you an analytical, problem solver with a passion for investigating complex business issues? Are you interested in working with a dynamic team that uses market leading technology to identify emerging threats and minimize risk within their client’s environment? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to provide front line support to our clients, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory’s Regulatory & Legal Support practice.
Work you’ll do
As a Project Delivery Manager in the Regulatory & Legal Support group you will:
• Manage all technical aspects involving electronic discovery
• Manage strategic and legal aspects for all assigned projects
• Report to and work with the Operations Manager to plan and manage overall support technology innovation and education, which includes monitoring workflow, progress reporting, coordinating tasking, and obtaining other required resources
• Lead and support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to E-Discovery
• Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues
• Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
• Stay abreast of emerging electronic discovery litigation support technology and processes
• Manage project team to execute the project scope
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping GPS government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
• Ability to maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• 6 years of experience in E-Discovery or litigation support
• 4 years of experience in a supervisor or manager role
• Must be within a commutable distance to Columbia, SC
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Law degree, technical certification or other pertinent graduate degree strongly preferred.
• Certification in E-Discovery
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www.deloitte.com/us/usdcbenefits)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Risk Management
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.