Ricoh Americas Corporation On-Site Printer Technician in Georgetown, South Carolina
This position is designed as an entry level technician position to service and repair a variety of company products. The Associate Technology Service Technician is capable of handling set-up tagging, installation, preventative maintenance and routine service on small printer, low end segment, and facsimile devices at customer locations usually within a specific geographic area.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves expected productivity levels associated with assigned workload and level of experience.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships.
- Demonstrates good technical and customer relation skills.
- Actively drives revenue generating opportunities through supply leads, contract sales, network support contract leads, equipment and print assessment leads.
- Demonstrates technical expertise
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on assigned equipment.
- Performs Basic Connected installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provides customer training on printing standalone and network devices,
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Manages territory
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
- Adheres to territory back-up plans.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Customer Service
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
- Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team member.
- Responsible for maintaining a "car stock" inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma. Completed classes and experience involving computers, electronics, mechanics, etc. is desired.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per company policy for position entails extensive use of personal car while on company business.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.