Tradesmen International, Inc. Pipe Layer in GEORGETOWN, South Carolina
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs various skilled tasks which are associated with grading and pipe installation operations. This includes but not limited shoveling or leveling stone or dirt.
• Will be working in trenches and excavations so experience is essential.
• Uses various tools such as shovel, broom, pick, hammer, saw, pneumatic hammer or drill, tamp, concrete saw.
• May operate some types of equipment such as front loader or small compactors.
Minimum Qualifications & Training:
• Experience / 2 years in pipe installation
• Encourage a valid NC Driver License.
• Willingness to learn multiple task of the pipe operation.
• Ability to abide by precise instructions and strict but necessary safety rules and policies of trenching and excavation.
• Must be a reliable and trust worthy individual that will be a team player.
• Maintain a good attendance and safety record.
Tasks Essential to Job Functions:
Installing ductile iron pipes
Apply online or call our office at 803-750-2889
Simply put, we're not a temp agency and don't just hire anyone. In fact, we're highly selective, committed to hiring only those carpenter apprentices that have exceptional abilities at their skill level, with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
Eagerness and willingness to learn
Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
High standard of integrity and professionalism
Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2018-184178
Category Plumber - Journeyman