Lockheed Martin C-130J Electro-Environmental Technician in Greenville, South Carolina
Description: This position requires frequent domestic and international travel. Home based in Greenville, SC area.
C-130J electro-environmental mechanic position is for a highly motivated person to be responsible for performing daily organizational level maintenance in accordance with military/LM based technical data and directives; render technical assistance to personnel in the assembly, operation, service repair and modification of the C-130J; investigate, provide advice, and report on the disposition of difficulties arising in operation of aircraft equipment in service; repair, replacement and service of C-130J systems and in the performance of preventive maintenance. Reads and interprets technical data. Uses test equipment such as oscilloscopes, analyzers, and multi-meter’s and acts as a source of information within individual areas of expertise. Maintain a good working relationship with customer personnel and be aware of and respect cultural differences at the host location.
Must have current active Passport.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years E&E experience C-130 aircraft
- Experience with C-130J (recent experience in the last 5 years)
- Must have a craftsman level (7-Level USAF) in a like position, system or equivalent i.e.… Navy CDQAR
- Experienced in troubleshooting malfunctions in C-130J electrical system of moderate difficulty at the Operational maintenance level
- Experienced in repairing and replacing C-130J electrical components and wiring
- 8 years is preferred to be on C-130J
- C-130J DTADS/PMA operations knowledge and experience
- Ten (10) years of relevant training experience in military systems
- Experience working in Foreign Military Sales environment
- Experience working at a operational customer site
- Must have a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting and/or repair procedures and replacement of components, and a thorough knowledge of aircraft systems
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.