Leidos Landlord Services and Site Support Manager in JACKSON, South Carolina
Landlord Services and Site Support Manager, DOE Savannah River, South Carolina
Responsible for managing site operations and infrastructure for a large DOE site in the southeast united states. This scope includes, but is not limited to, possible line item construction and recapitalization projects, labor, equipment, roads, buildings, utilities, general services, leases, operation of equipment, environmental, safety, health and security programs, configuration management, and environment management activities required to run the Savannah River facilities under the scope of this contract in a safe and secure manner.
• Responsible to ensure all site support activities are executed in a safe and secure manner while protecting the health and welfare of the worker, the public and the environment
• Manages and maintains all infrastructure to ensure reliable facility and utilities operations and delivery
• Manages existing aging infrastructure to meet existing or new mission requirements
• Manages the design, construction, procurement/installation and start-up of facilities and equipment
• Responsible for overall management of all government-owned or leased real estate, including design, risk analysis, value engineering, and utility operations management
• Manages security programs including physical and technical, material control and accounting, classified and sensitive information protection, and cyber security programs
• Manages emergency services including planning and preparation activities, emergency fire and response services including manning of the Emergency Operations Center; Responsible for management of fire stations, fire alarms, and fire suppression systems
• Provides emergency, non-occupational palliative, and occupational medical services to all workers and visitors to the site
• Coordinates, schedules, and de-conflicts all operations and activities occurring externally to facilities, including site access, air space and ground use, incident and emergency notifications, and emergency response dispatch
• Manages nuclear materials, nonnuclear packaging and transportation, and laboratory technical support
• U.S. citizenship is required
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 12+ years of job related experience or equivalent required.
• Position requires a Security Clearance at the Q or TS/SCI level.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required
• Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications are required
• Some travel may be required.
• Master’s degree in engineering, preferable nuclear or mechanical disciplines or physics or physical chemistry
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• At least 20 years’ experience managing a DOE Office of Environmental Management site or a National Nuclear Security Administration site
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.