C&C Myers Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Drains HVAC Service Technician in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
C&C Myers Heating, AC, Plumbing and Drains
As Charleston’s preferred home services company, we have grown from six to almost 70 employees in the past six years and is now actively looking for plumbers, service techs, and installers to join their successful team.
C&C Myers offers a full slate of home services, including indoor air, gas, and plumbing. In addition to service technicians and HVAC installers, we are also looking for potential employees in plumbing, customer service, inside sales, dispatching and general administration.
Since 2008, C&C Myers has received multiple honors, including:
• In 2016, best air conditioning company in the Charleston market, by Charleston’s Post and Courier newspaper
• In 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, and 2016, best air conditioning company by the Moultrie News, which serves neighboring Mount Pleasant, Daniel Island, Isle of Palms, Sullivan’s Island, and Awendaw
• In 2016, finalist in the Best Place to Work category in the Best of the Best Moultrie News Readers’ Choice Awards
• In 2016, best air conditioning company in Mount Pleasant, by Mount Pleasant Magazine
• In 2015, the Medal of Excellence, which is a national honor awarded to the top 15 Bryant system dealers in the United States for exceptional customer service and performance
• Listed in INC Magazine’s top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the United States, coming in at No. 1422
The function of this position is to:
Service, repair, and/or propose replacement of HVAC equipment, duct distribution systems, indoor air quality products and related piping and electrical.
Be able to service and startup equipment, and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
Be able to troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment.
Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations.
Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
2+ years experience as a residential HVAC service technician
Paid Time Off
Employee Appreciation Events
Excellent Bonus Structure
Paid Ongoing Training-over 100 hours per year
Progressive company who recognizes the value of each employee
Chance to grow with a professional team
And many more