Aerotek Superintendent in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Looking to add a Construction Professional to the team to manage the planning and scheduling of one of their up and coming multifamily projects located in Spartanburg, SC.
The Company is a Regional Multi-family General Contractor, with a home base located in SC. They are open to hiring candidates from anywhere in the South east as travel is expected. The company is offering a competitive salary which is tied to an above industry average bonus potential. The rest of the compensation package includes other incentives such as:
Monthly Vehicle Allowance
Daily Per Diem
iPad or Laptop.
The first project this individual will be a part of is a 4-story affordable housing project with 43-units. This initial assignment is located in Spartanburg, SC and is set to begin in June.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Management of sub-contractors and coordination of planning to ensure nobody is in each others way
• Oversee and evaluate subcontractor performance by monitoring the schedule created and ensuring this is adhered to
• Communication with project management team and field personnel regarding schedule changes
• Monitor and maintain project schedule and activities as assigned by constantly update the 2 week look ahead.
• Assist in planning, ordering, organizing, controlling, storing, the logistics and utilization of material.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of GC Construction experience in some management capacity. The individual must have worked in the multi-family or residential construction industry, and preferably have been a part of project from start to finish.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.